The DD3001 detects all mobile phone activities including: SMS and MMS messaging, audio phone calling and data transmitting. Ideal for radio frequency (RF) engineers and technicians, it offers wireless signal detection in theaters, restaurants, trains, buses, library, government facilities, financial institutions and testing centers. Featuring adjustable sensitivity and frequency band and buzzer or vibration alert. Detector shows an instant display of scanned frequencies.
Note: This item only detects cell phone/GPS signals when transmitting.
- Detects SMS, MMS, audio, and data transmission
- Great for RF engineers and technicians
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Vibration or buzzer alerts
- DC 5V charger
- 3.7V Battery
- Euro adapter plug
- LCD Display
- 824-1980 MHz Scanning range
- Vibration and buzzing alert
- High/Medium/Low sensitivity adjustment
- DC 5V Adapter power input
- DC 3.7V Battery input
- 24 hours Battery lifetime
- Battery life indicator display
- 4.5V-5.5V Operating voltage
- Size: 3.75" x 3.7" x 1"
- Additional Information
availability Usually ships the same business day model-number DD3001 alt-name wireless device detector manufacturer USPY Store manufacturer-part-number DD3001 uc-category Counter Surveillance > Radio Frequency and Bug Detectors