- 4 Watts Power Output UHF (450-470 MHz)
- 16 Channel Capacity
- CTCSS / DCS
- 25/12.5 kHz wide/narrow channel spacing
- Simple operation and easy to carry
- PC Programmable
- Power saving feature to extend battery life
- Low Battery Warning
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Sturdy and Durable
- Two-color LED Indicator
- Time-Out Timer
- UHF (450-470 MHz)
- Scan Operation
- 1200 mAh Li-ion battery
- Complete with Standard Rate Charger & Belt Clip
- Frequency Range: 450-470 MHz
- Channel Capacity: 16
- Operating Temperature: -20¡ã C to +50¡ã C
- Operating Voltage: DC 5.4-6.5 V
- Operating Mode: Simplex or Semi-Duplex
- Channel Spacing: 25 kHz / 12.5 kHz
- Dimensions: 4.00" x 2.16" x 1.45" (102 x 55 x 37 mm)
- Weight (with Li-ion battery): 0.55 lbs (278 g)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power Output: UHF 4 W
- Frequency Stability: ¡À 2.5 ppm
- Max Frequency Deviation: ¡Ü 5 kHz / 2.5 kHz
- Audio Distortion: ¡Ü 3%
- Modulation Type: FM
- Adjacent Channel Power: ¡Ý 60 dB
- Radiated Harmonics: -45 dBm
- Occupied Bandwidth: 16 kHz / 8 kHz
- Sensitivity (SINAD): +14.0 dBμV/m
- Audio Distortion: ≤ 3%
- Audio Power: 500 mW
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: ≥ 60 dB
- Intermodulation Rejection: ≥ 60 dB
- Spurious Radiation: -63 dBm
- Spurious Response Rejection: ≥ 60 dB
- Blocking: ≥ 85 dB
Q: Does the Holzberg UHF transceiver radio require batteries?
A: No, the Holzberg UHF transceiver radio uses a rechargeable 1200 mAh Li-ion battery.
Q: What is the operational range for the Holzberg UHF transceiver radio?
A: The operational range for the Holzberg UHF transceiver radio is 2 miles under optimum conditions.
Q: How many channels does the Holzberg UHF transceiver radio offer?
A: The Holzberg UHF transceiver radio offer 16 channels.
- Additional Information
availability Usually ships the same business day