- Frequency response of 100-10KHz
- Gain amp cut off at 90dB
- Amplifies sounds by 40 dB
- Independent volume controls on headset
- Output jack to record sounds
- Line in jack impedance of 10V maximum
- -46dB Mic sensitivity
- 40 hour battery life
- 9V battery (not included)
- Size: 16" x 12" x 5"
Q: Does the Bionic Ear record audio?
A: No, the Bionic Ear does not have storage for audio recording and it does not have an output for audio recording.
Q: What is the operating range for the Bionic Ear?
A: The operating range for the Bionic Ear is up to 100’.
Q: What is the battery life for the Bionic Ear?
A: The battery life for the Bionic Ear is up to 40 hours.
Q: What type of battery does the Bionic Ear use?
A: The Bionic Ear uses one AA battery.
- Additional Information
pdf-link 974manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day