The ProxCard II proximity access card is the industry choice for a cost-effective solution to proximity access control, with universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers. The ProxCard II provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
Custom pre-printed artwork is available. The card can accept direct-print adhesive backed labels (HID Model number 1324) for use as a Photo ID card.
- Price competitive with all other card technologies.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Custom pre-printed artwork available.
- A PVC overlay allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image printers.
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- Create Photo ID card with model 1324 Printable Adhesive Label
Typical maximum* read range:
- ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 3" (7.5 cm)
- MiniProx® reader-up to 5.5" (14 cm)
- ThinLine II® reader-up to 5.5" (14 cm)
- ProxPro® reader-up to 8" (20 cm)
- ProxPro® II reader-up to 9"(22.9 cm)
- Prox80™-up to 5.5" (14 cm)
- MaxiProx® reader-up to 24" (60 cm)
* Dependent on local installation conditions.
- 2.135" x 3.385" x 0.075" MAX.
- (5.4 x 8.6 x 0.19 cm)
- Additional Information
model-number HID1326 availability Usually ships the same business day