Recover Data From Your iPhone - Deleted Contacts, Deleted SMS, Deleted Text Messages, and More.
Now compatible with iOS v9.x
- You must have the PIN for locked phones before performing a recovery.
- Does not work with "jailbroken" or "hacked" iPhones!
- Due to the nature of electronic data storage, it may not be possible to recover all data. Results vary greatly due to uncontrollable circumstances and variables.
- iRecovery Stick
- Connection Cable
- iPod Touch
- iTunes BackupDeleted Recoverable Data from the Phone:
- Texts (SMS/MMS)
- Call History
- Calendar Entries
- Safari Bookmarks
- Recently Deleted PhotosDeleted Recoverable Data from Apps:
- Facebook Messenger
- Demo Video
Q: Can you select the information you want to recover from the iPhone?
A: You cannot select the information you want to recover from the iPhone. All the information is saved as one file on the iPhone, therefore selecting the information you want to see is not possible. The iRecovery will pull all the information saved on that specific iPhone.
How do I run this software from an iTunes backup of my phone?
- Connect iPhone or iPad to Windows based computer using iTunes.
- Backup the device using iTunes.
- Connect the iRecovery stick to the Windows-based PC.
- Run the iRecovery stick software.
- Check for iRecovery updates and install updates before proceeding.
- Run iRecovery process to recover from iTunes Backup.
- Find the appropriate backup folder for this device. Note that if you backup multiple devices to this PC, you will have multiple files showing in the folder.
- Click on the backup folder you are seeking and then highlight the "Manifest.mbdb" file.
- Right-click on this file and make sure that the "Show Hidden Files" is checked.
- Click "Open" and your recovery will begin. [Note that recoveries can take 1 to 4 hours or more. Recoveries are longer on devices with more data and images. After recovery, you can click on the "File" section on the top of the software window and export to an Excel file for easy reviewing. If you dont own Excel (a part of Microsoft Office) you can download a free version of Open Office software by Oracle and use their Calculator software which works as well and is similar to Excel. The exporting process can take as long or longer than the original recovery, so dont plan on doing this whole process in a few minutes; the entire process can take all day. The most important part of the entire process is obtaining the backup file; after that, you do not need the iPhone or iPad to continue the process.]
Q: Is this device Mac compatible?
A: No, this device is not Mac compatible.
Q: Will I have to update the software when a new iOS update comes out?
A: Yes, you will eventually have to update the software on the stick. Sometimes two or more updates are required.
- Additional Information
manufacturer Paraben pdf-link 519manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $284.95
Special Price $129.95