The Phone Detection Stick runs on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10. It currently fully supports phones running the Android OS with firmware version up to 6.0*. Updates for higher versions are released periodically. Phones running newer versions may not be compatible with all recovery functions.
- You must have the PIN for locked phones before performing a recovery.
- Due to the nature of electronic data storage, it may not be possible to recover all data. Results vary greatly due to uncontrollable circumstances and variables.
- Firmware 6.0: The software will only work if the phone is rooted.
- Please Note: Androids running Knox are not supported for deleted data recovery unless KNOX is uninstalled.
- Android 1.x
- Android 2.x
- Android 4.0
- Android 4.1
- Android 4.2
- Android 4.3
- Android 4.4
- Android 5.0 (Device must be rooted)
- Android 5.1 (Device must be rooted)
- Android 6.0 (Device must be rooted) Recovers Deleted Data from the Phone:
- Texts (SMS)
- Call Logs
- Calendar Entries
- DocumentsRecovers Deleted Data from Applications:
- Facebook Messenger
Q: Does this device only work for Android phones?
A: Yes, this device cannot be used with any other phone.
Q: What firmware does this work with?
A: This device works with Androids running versions up to 6.0*(see specifications)
Q: How long does this process take?
A: The recovery process may take more than a few hours.
Q: Is this device Mac compatible?
A: No, this device is not Mac compatible.
Q: Will I have to update the software when a new OS update comes out?
A: Yes, you will eventually have to update the software on the stick. Sometimes two or more updates are required.
Q: Does the software work if I have KNOX running on my phone?
A: KNOX has to be uninstalled in order for the software to work.
- Additional Information
manufacturer Paraben pdf-link /3884manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $235.95
Special Price $129.95