The camera hunter wireless analog camera detector DD9005 is a tool to help you locate a wireless hidden or covert camera. Wireless pinholde, hidden or covert cameras are abundant today. This device will detect and tune into analog wireless signals at a frequency range between 900MHz ~6Ghz. When the Camera Hunter discovers an unencrypted, analog wireless signal, a live video feed will show up on the LCD display on the unit. Depending on the strength of the wireless camera signal, the unit can detect signals up to 200 feet away. This unit runs off of a rechargeable battery for up to 2 hours of battery life. Includes:
- Camera Hunter
- AV Output Cable
- 5V Power Supply
- 2 Antennas
- Product ManualBe sure to check out our wide variety of bug detectors.
- 2.5 inch LCD Display
- 3 Detection Modes: Manual, Auto, Lock
- Detects up to 200 ft. away
- Displays analog, unencrypted video on LCD screen
- Antenna 1 - Detects 900MHZ - 3.0GHz
- Antenna 2 - Detects 5.0GHz - 6.0GHz
- Alerts - Beep & Vibrate
- 2 Hour Battery Life
- AV Output
- This is for Anolog cameras, the video cannot have any encryptions or the device will not work
- Headphone Jack
- Detects Video and Audio
Q: What type of device(s) will this unit detect?
A: This device is designed to detect wireless hidden cameras.
Q: Does this device light up once a signal is detected?
A: When a wireless camera is detected the unit will show an image of what the camera is viewing.
Q: Will I be able to view any and all wireless cameras?
A: No, the Wireless Camera Hunter cannot decode or display digital, encrypted or scrambled video signals. It will only detect and decode analog unencrypted wireless hidden and non-hidden cameras.
- Additional Information
model-number DD9005 pdf-link 6310manual.pdf