Multi-Functional Utility- Comes with probes to detect RF transmitters (audio and video), carrier current transmitters, and telephone bugs. Probes also available to detect for infrared transmitters, tape recorders, and acoustic leakage.
Wideband Coverage - from 200Hz to over 3GHz with no holes or gaps.
Monitor Mode - after a sweep, the alarm monitor (silent or audible alert) guards against new devices brought in or remote control activation of surveillance devices.
Auxiliary Audio Input - allows user to listen to telephones or lines for "hotmikes," hookswitch by-pass and "infinity" bugs. Unknown wires and cables can be tested for wired microphones.
Broadband receivers such as the Counter Surveillance Probe / Monitor provide a very important cost-effective tool for professional sweep teams, government security personnel, and private citizens with important security needs.
The Counter Surveillance Probe / Monitor is very effective for rapidly detecting and locating transmitted signals, while being very easy to learn to use. The Counter Surveillance Probe / Monitor sweep kit includes a custom Cordura case that contains all items necessary to conduct a professional sweep.
- CPM-700 Unit
- Carry Case with all standard Items
- Size: 16 3/8" x 11 1/4" x 3" R.F. Probe:
- Gain: 20dB nominal Frequency
- Response: 50kHz-2GHz 3dB 3GHz-10dB
- Sensitivity: -62dBm (1 segment) -85dBm M.D.L. VLF Probe:
- Frequency Response: 15kHz-1MHz-3dB
- MAX input voltage: 300 VAC 50-60Hz
- Isolation: 1500 VAC 60Hz
- Sensitivity: -38dBm (1 segment) -60 M.D.L. Audio Amplifier:
- Input Impedance: 50K Ohm balanced
- Input Range: 1.7uV-10V (135dB) AGC
- Dynamic Range: 100dB (high and low gain)
- Frequency Response:100Hz- 15kHz3dB (filtered) 500Hz-24dB/octave, 2.5kHz-18dB/octave
- Headphone Output: 5Vp-p 220
- Record Out: 25 mVp-p nominal with AGC Display:
- LCD bargraph: 18 segment with pulsing single segment trip point
- 50dB dynamic range (1 segment High Gain to MAX Low Gain)
- Alert Output: 2.8kHz tone or silent red LED at 2Hz
- Remote Output: N.O. contact (300mA 25V MAX) Battery:
- 8 ea. MN1500 AA Alkaline - Life 10-16 hrs
- Low Battery Indicator: approx. 10% remaining power AC Adapter/Charger:
- Input: 95-l30VAC 50-60Hz, or 200-275VAC 50-60Hz
- Output: 12VDC with 500mA NiCad Recharge Time: 8-10 hrs
Q: What type of device(s) will this unit detect?
A: This device will detect anything that sends out a wireless digital & analog signals.
Q: Will this unit alert once a signal is detected?
A: Yes, the device will either light up or vibrate/beep when a signal is detected.
- Additional Information
model-number CPM-700 pdf-link 2148manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $228.95
Special Price $145.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $19.95
Regular Price: $394.95
Special Price $249.95
Regular Price: $429.95
Special Price $279.95
Regular Price: $112.95
Special Price $74.95
Regular Price: $131.95
Special Price $89.95