This unit has 4 different detect modes:
- Search: is a silent mode.
- Sound: will produce sound when transmission is detected.
- Vibro: will vibrate when motion is detected.
- Sleep: the unit will wake up every 3 seconds to check the environment. If there is an increased level of transmission an alarm will sound and the unit will stay active as long as the transmission is present.
The zero feature is when you are "zeroing in" on a device; press the zero button and the display will clear out and only show when the signal become stronger.
Examples of devices that send wireless signals:
- Wireless Cameras
- Wireless Microphones
- Bluetooth Signals
- Cell Phones
- WiFi Signals
- Wireless Transmitters
- GPS Trackers
- 4 modes
- Low battery indicator
- Uses CR2430 watch type battery
- Detects RF and GSM
- Frequency range 50MHz 3GHz.
- Pulse mode for GSM
- Unit Size 3.25 x 2 x .25 (in.)
- Weight .45 lbs.
Q: What type of device(s) will this unit detect?
A: This device will detect anything that sends out a wireless signals.
Q: Does this device light up once a signal is detected?
A: Yes, the device will light up or vibrate/beep when a signal is detected.
- Additional Information
model-number DD1210 pdf-link 4891manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $549.99
Special Price $495.99