Wireless camera and bug detectors are tools to help you locate any devices that transmit a wireless frequency. This unit detects frequencies up to 6 GHz. There is a switch on this device to switch modes so you can search for digital or analog signals. You can detect analog signals from approximately 20ft and digital signals from approximately 40ft. This unit runs off of 2 AAA batteries (included). It also has a vibration mode for covert detecting. These devices cannot differentiate bugs that send a wireless frequency from your normal everyday household items that do, like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It is recommended that you power down all your devices that send signals to help avoid false positives. Includes:
- RF Detector SH-055DV
- AAA Batteries x2
- Users ManualExamples of devices that send wireless signals:
- Wireless Cameras
- Wireless Microphones
- Bluetooth Signals
- Cell Phones
- WiFi Signals
- Wireless Transmitters
- GPS Trackers
- Digital/analog switch for signal strength
- 3 LED indicators to determine signal strength
- Signal strength audible alarm
- Vibration warning mode
- Silent alarm monitoring using earphones
- Sensitivity tuner
- 3V DC power (uses 2 AAA batteries, included)
- 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- Wireless Camera Detection Range:
- 5.8 GHz from approximately 2' feet
- 2.4 GHz from approximately 5' feet
- Cellular Phone Detection Range:
- Analog signals from approximately 20 feet
- Digital signals from approximately 40 feet
Q: What type of device(s) will this unit detect?
A: This device will detect anything that sends out a wireless signal.
Q: Does this device light up once a signal is detected?
A: Yes, the device will light up and vibrate/beep when a signal is detected.
- Additional Information
model-number SH-055DV pdf-link 37manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day