The PRO-10G Cell Phone and GPS Bug Detector is a tool to help you locate any devices that transmits a digital wireless signal. This device will detect GSM/GPRS/EDGE/3G/4G, GPS Trackers, Video Cameras & Listening Bugs. Detection frequencies are as follows GSM 880-915MHz, CDMA 824-849MHz, WCDMA (1920-1980MHz), and DCS (1710-1785MHz). This unit runs off of 1 (one) 9V battery.
This device cannot differentiate bugs that send wireless signals from normal everyday household items such as, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It is recommended that you power down all your devices that send signals to help avoid false positives.
- Detection Device Unit
- Telephone Line Adapter
- Head Set
- 1-9 Volt Battery
- Quick start guide and instructions
Examples of devices that send wireless signals:
- Wireless Cameras
- Wireless Microphones
- Bluetooth Signals
- Cell Phones
- WiFi Signals
- Wireless Transmitters
- GPS Trackers
- Radio Frequency Response 10MHz ~ 10GHz
- Analog, Digital, WiFi, Cellular GSM/GPRS/EDGE/3G/4G signals all will set off alarms.
- Detection Frequencies: GSM 880-915MHz, CDMA 824-849MHz, WCDMA (1920-1980MHz), and DCS (1710-1785MHz)
- Digital ‘Burst’ Signal Detect for all GSM/3G/4G Trackers/SMS(Text) detection
- Series and Parallel transmitters
- Transmitting GPS trackers (only when GPS device is transmitting signal location)
- Devices on internet phone and IP phone
- Wire telephone tapping
- Laser tapping using a white noise generator
- Recordings of a voice recorder, tape, digital and parabolic reflector using white noise generator
- Product Dimensions: 2.25" x 4.75" x 1.00"
- Additional Information
model-number DD804 pdf-link 6822manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day