The keychain camera is a small portable self contained unit. The camera records audio and video onto a micro SD card (not included). You can attach the camera to your keys and lay it on the table and it will be virtually un-noticeable. The battery is internal and rechargeable so you do not have to worry about replacing batteries!
- Small portable size
- Records video only
- Looks just like a key fob
- Simple operation
- Time/Date stamp
- Compatible with Windows & MacIncludes:
- 1 x 720p Keychain DVR
- 1 x USB/RCA combo Cable
- 1 x Driver Disc
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x User Manual
- Video Resolution: 1280x720;
- Video Format: AVI
- Picture Resolution: 4032 x 3024
- Picture Format: JPG
- Storage: Micro SD card up to 32GB
- Storage Consumption: ~1GB consumed every 12 minutes
- Battery Life: Up to 1 Hour
Q: Is this a functioning key fob?
A: No, this unit only looks like a key fob.
Q: How long will the battery last?
A: The unit will last approximately (1) one hour.
Q: What type of memory does the unit use?
A: The unit uses a micro SD card, 32GB max.
Q: Does this key fob have audio?
A: This key fob does not have audio.
- Additional Information