- Small portable size
- Motion activation
- Long standby life
- Auto start/stop of recording unit will record for 30/60/180 (select-able) seconds upon detecting motion and then shift to standby mode until motion is detected once more.
- Indicator light can be turned on/off using software linked below
- Time/date stamp can be toggled on/off
- 1 x Motion-Activated Camstick
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Download this file to adjust settings: Camstick-MA Software
- Storage: Supports MicroSD cards ranging from 2-32GB (not included)
- Sensor: CMOS
- Microphone effective range: 32 feet
- Recording time: Up to 150 minutes
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery life: Approx 60 minutes continuous recording and 10 days standby
- Charges via PC USB port or included wall adapter
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 1.7" x 1.3"
- Resolution: 640 x 480 @ 15 fps
Q: What is the unit supposed to be?
A: The unit is not disguised as anything in particular.
Q: Is it really motion activated?
A: Yes, the unit has a PIR sensor for motion activation.
Q: It has night vision?
A: Yes the unit has IR LEDs for night vision.
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: the battery will last approximately (2) two hours continuously and approximately (10) ten days of stand-by battery.
Q: What type of memory does it use?
A: The unit requires a micro SD card, 32GB Max, not included.
- Additional Information
pdf-link /5127manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $149.95
Special Price $99.99
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $24.99