Purchase this additional covert camera to add to your existing Zone Shield® Quad or Quad LCD Wireless camera receiver set. SleuthGear Zone Shield Wireless Systems can connect up to 4 cameras to one receiver. Note: You must have previously purchased a Zone Shield QUAD or QUAD LCD wireless set for this camera to work.
- Record locally to an SD card
- Connect via USB to your PC then watch and record
- Connect via RCA to your TV, DVR or VCR then watch and record
- Connect any of our SleuthGear hidden camera models
- Easy Remote view with no IP Set-up Required
- Connect and Record up to 4 cameras with Quad View
- Get 64+ hours of recording time with 32Gb SD card (not included)
- Wireless transmission up to 700 feet
- Camera Unit
- Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Remote View Software
- USB Cable
- RCA Cable
- Effective Pixels: 640x480
- Image sensor: 1/4" micron color
- Field of View: 62°
- Video System: NTSC
- Operating Temperature: 22°F - 185°F
- Channels Hopping: 24 channels
- Frequency: 2408.625 ~ 2470.5 MHz
- Power Consumption: 12V 270mA (with camera) 12V 120mA (w/o camera)
- Power: 12V
- Resolution / Frame Rate: 640x480@30fps
- Transmission distance: 150M (line of sight)
Q: Does the mantel clock camera have night vision?
A: No, the mantel clock camera does not have a night vision feature.
Q: Is the mantel clock camera motion activated?
A: Yes, the mantel clock camera is motion activation.
Q: Does the mantel clock camera record audio?
A: No, the mantel clock camera only records video.
Q: Does the mantel clock camera require network configuration to be view-able remotely?
A: No, the mantel clock camera does not require network configuration to be view-able remotely.
- Additional Information
manufacturer SleuthGear model-number C1572 manufacturer-part-number C1572 pdf-link ZoneShieldWirelessManual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day