Protect your home, business, and property from environmental conditions with the EnviroAlert EA800. Working with up to eight different sensors (4 hardwired, 4 wireless, sold separately), the EnviroAlert EA800 allows you to monitor environmental changes and will activate alarms, dialers or transmitters when set-points have been reached. The EA800 can detect water leaks, temperature and humidity extremes, power failures, contact closures and industrial measurements such as pressure or flow, allowing you to react quickly to prevent damage to what you value most.
- Datalogging - capture and download sensor readings, alarm and event history. This data can be transferred to a USB memory stick for further analysis on your computer.
- Simultaneous operation of eight sensors.
- Defrost time delay up to 120 minutes
- Easy to read large LCD display that flashes under alarm conditions.
- Auxiliary output relay for local audible alarm.
- Auxiliary alarm silence feature with 10 minute timer.
- Tamper proof lock setting.
- Snap fit mounting base with main housing for easy access.
- Plug in terminal strip connectors for easier wire termination.
- Sensors readings are displayed on home screen.
- Zone configuration retained in memory if power is lost.
Waterproof Low Temperature Sensor Thermistor Probe
Wireless Temperature Sensor
- Dimensions: 8.13" x 5.52" x 1.93"
- Mounting: The EA800 base unit is mountable directly to 3-gang standard electrical enclosure using pre-drilled holes on the EA800 rear case. The EA800 base unit and wireless sensors can be mounted to drywall or similar surfaces using the appropriate anchors (not included).
- Low & High Limit Adjust Range: Temperature: -112 to +302 F (-80 to +150 C) Humidity: 5% to 95% Relative Humidity
- Power: +11 to +26 VDC @ less than 500mA current draw. Standard commercial filtered and regulated power supply suitable. Supplied by AC adapter (not included; see related items) or alarm panel.
- Sensor inputs: 8 Total Sensors (4 Hardwired Sensors and 4 Wireless Sensors)
- Unit Operating Range: +32 to +122 F (0 to +50 C)
- Alarm Outputs: 8 - Form C Relays (configurable) - Max 30 VDC @ 1 amp resistive
- Auxiliary Alarm Output: 1 - Form C Relays (configurable) - Max 30 VDC @ 1 amp resistive
- Piezo Buzzer Duration: Continuous
- Piezo Buzzer Sound Level: 88 dBA @ 10 cm
- Case Material: ABS
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Additional Information
pdf-link /lib/yhst-13387695532180/winlandea800.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day