Universal GSM Alarm Communicator for Primary or Redundant Signaling
The Uplink 4500EZ includes the latest 4G technology for the best performance and longevity. Compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G cellular networks, the 4500EZ also operates on networks of multiple carriers for maximum geographic coverage and signaling reliability.
The 4500EZ is our most economical 4G communicator. Simply connect the compact 4500EZ to the siren output and up to three other outputs for universal compatibility with virtually any alarm system.
The 4500EZ offers all the features of its 2G counterpart - the Model 2500EZ. Installation is remarkably easy with the use of a secure website and unit switch settings. Activation is instant and is available using the dealer website or by a live operator.
- Primary or Redundant 4G Communications
- Compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Perfect for Residential and Commercial Alarm Systems
- Smart siren/bell sampling to detect burglary or fire condition
- Power from the panel or separate 12V DC power supply (not included). Now with lower power draw on transmit.
- Central station communication by Contact ID, SIA, Pulse 4/2 and Modem II/IIIa2
- 4 inputs, 2 outputs for additional signaling, remote control and trouble reporting
- Out-of-the-box operation no additional central station equipment or programmer is required
- Programmable monthly, weekly, or daily status and signal tests
- Live technical and activation support 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
- Programmable output for easy power reset
- Eligible for Uplink Lifetime Guarantee
- Supports Uplink Remote. No adapter board required.
- Login @ uplinkremote.com for remote control
- Four Inputs - Input 1: Connect to Siren/Bell (distinguishes between Burg/steady and Fire/pulsed) or programmable to 12 volts
- Inputs 2-4: 12 volts
OUTPUTS AND REPORTING
- Central Station - Contact ID, SIA, Pulse 4/2 and Modem II/IIIa2
- Internet or Dial-up
- Relay Outputs Two - Configurable
- Testing- Monthly, Weekly, or Daily
- Email alerts to customer or alarm company
- Status LEDs-Network,Service,Communications
- 4G (HSPA+) Compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G GSM networks
- Cellular Frequencies 850/1900 MHz
- Transmit Power Maximum allowable: 1.0W at 1900 MHz,2.0W at 850 MHz
POWER SOURCE NOT INCLUDED
- Power Requirements 12V DC
- 500 mA max on transmit
- 28mA Standby
- Additional Information
manufacturer uplink model-number 4500EZ manufacturer-part-number 4500EZ availability Usually ships the same business day