Make use of RS232 port to control RS485 device for applications liked CCTV, Access Control and so on. It's a passive design that don't want separate power source.
- RS-232 is a DB9 female (hole-type) connector with RS-485 is a DB9 male (needle-type) connector, with connection board.
- Data Transfer Rate: 300-115200bps
- Operating Distance: 1200m for RS485, 5m for RS232
- Power: None required, uses TD as power source
- Environment: -10C to 85C, 5% to 95% RH
- Interface: Compatible with EIA/TIA RS-232C standard and RS-485 standard.
- Working mode: Asynchronous, half-duplex, differential transmission.
- Transmission media: Twisted-pair or shielded twisted pair (STP).
- Additional Information
availability Usually ships the same business day