This converter allows you to view your security cameras on a VGA monitor by running a cable from your BNC or RCA output to the converter and then connecting the converter directly to your monitor. This device is great for older DVRs and VCRs that do not have a VGA output.
DVR Information: A DVR will generally have a BNC female output. This converter is BNC female on the input side. This means you will need a patch cable or an adapter to create a BNC male in order to interface with your DVR or converter. The VGA side is the typical VGA output found on PCs, Macs and other computers.
- DVR or VCR: The Monitor Out will be either BNC or RCA Out. If it is an RCA Out, an RCA r\to BNC convertor is required.
- Monitor: D-Sub Details:
- Output Resolution Up to 1024 × 768 @ 60Hz
- NTSC/PAL System Auto Detection
- Analog Non-Interlaced RGB Output Supported
- Power: External Adaptor DC 5V @ 500mA
- Additional Information
availability Usually ships the same business day