This 2 Channel DVR features motion detection, M-JPEG and JPEG compression format, and 32 GB SD/SDHC memory capacity. With a switch camera to record feature, you can see two different pictures on your screen and choose which one you need to begin recording. The second picture will remain in snapshot mode while you are recording.
Another nice feature is the automatic overwrite. When your memory is full, the recorder will begin recording over your oldest footage. To view your footage, simply connect to a PC using the USB cable.
- Resolution: Video at D1 Resolution: 720 X 576 / Video at QVGA Resolution: 360 X 288
- Frames per Second (fps): (NTSC) 25 fps /(PAL) 25 fps
- Motion Detection
- M-JPEG & Standard JPEG Compression Format
- Multi-Picture Real Time Viewing
- 32GB SD/SDHC Memory Supported (memory card not included)
- Automatic Overwrite When Memory Full
- Connect with PC to Playback via USB Cable
Resolution: Video at D1: 720 X 576 / Video at QVGA: 360 X 288 Frames Per Second (fps): (NTSC) 25 fps / (PAL) 25 fps / Compression Format: M-JPEG & Standard JPEG Recording Mode: Recording and Snapshot Motion Detection: Yes AV Input: 3 RCA ports (2 video + 1 audio) AV Output: 2 RCA ports (1 video + 1 audio) USB Port: USB 2.0 Memory: SD/SDHC Card, less than or equal to 32GB Power: DC12V (5V-36V made by order) Working Electricity: Less than or equal to 250Ma Operating Temperature: -10℃~+50℃ Operating Humidity: 20%~85% DVR Weight: 160g DVR Dimensions: 101(L) X 105(W) X 26(H)mm
- Additional Information
model-number VSD2CH-32SD pdf-link 3572manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day