The Vivotek IP8161 provides highly detailed video footage, utilizing its 2 Megapixel sensor, capturing up to 6 times the resolution of a standard VGA camera. H.264 video compression also reduces the impact of the camera on network bandwidth by efficiently compressing footage without compromising picture quality.
Thanks to its day and night function achieved by its built-in IR-cut filter, the camera automatically adjusts to changing light conditions. Now you can see in the dark along with the raccoons!
The sophisticated ePTZ function enables users to focus on close-up shots of different areas without the need to physically move the camera. It's as simple as clicking on the video feed from the camera on your screen.
You can record directly onto the camera using the SD/SDHC memory card slot. This means you don't need a DVR.
Tamper detection software will alert users if the camera is moved, defocused or obscured.
The integrated BNC connector allows this camera to be connected directly to an analog monitor giving you more flexibility. Also, with PoE, QoS, activity adaptive streaming, and 32 CH central management software, the IP8161 is truly one of the best choices for your surveillance needs.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 8 mm Varifocal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- BNC Connector for Analog Video Output
Image Sensor: 1/3.2" CMOS in 1600 x 1200 Resolution Image Settings: Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate Time stamp and text caption overlay Flip & mirror Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure AGC AWB AES Automatic, manual or scheduled day/night mode Supports privacy masks BLC (Backlight compensation) Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux / F1.2 (typical) Lens: f=3.1 ~ 8 mm F 1.2 auto iris CS-mount Removable IR-cut filter for day & night function Field of View: 32.9° ~ 80.6° (horizontal) 24.7° ~ 60.0° (vertical) 41.0° ~ 102.1° (diagonal) Shutter Time: 1/5 ~ 1/40,000 sec Video: Compression: H.264, MPEG-4 & MJPEG Streaming:
- Simultaneous multiple streams
- H.264 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- MJPEG streaming over HTTP or HTTPS
- Supports activity adaptive streaming for dynamic frame rate control
- Supports video cropping for bandwidth efficiency
- Supports ePTZ for data efficiency
- Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance Frame rates:
- H.264: Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 720 , Up to 15 fps at 1600 x 1200
- MPEG-4: Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 720 , Up to 15 fps at 1600 x 1200
- MJPEG: Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 720 , Up to 15 fps at 1600 x 1200
- BNC connector for video output
- NTSC/PAL video output switch Audio: Compression:
- GSM-AMR speech encoding, bit rate: 4.75 kbps to 12.2 kbps
- MPEG-4 AAC audio encoding, bit rate: 16 kbps to 128 kbps
- G.711 audio encoding, bit rate: 64 kbps, μ-Law or A-Law Interface:
- Built-in microphone
- External microphone input
- Audio output
- External/Internal microphone switch
- Supports two-way audio
- Supports audio mute Required Viewing Systems: OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 Browser: Mozilla Firefox Browser: Internet Explorer 7.x or above VLC:10.5 or above QuickTime: 6.5 or above Cell phone: 3GPP player Real Player: 10.5 or above Networking: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45 ONVIF support Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP and 802.1X On-board Storage: SD/SDHC card slot Stores snapshots and video clips Applications: SDK available for application development and system integration LED Indicator: System power and status indicator System activity and network link indicator Alarm and Event Management: Triple-window video motion detection 1 D/I & 1 D/O for external sensor and alarm Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, FTP Local recording of MP4 files Tamper Detection Security: Multi-level user access with password protection IP address filtering HTTPS encrypted data transmission 802.1X port-based authentication for network protection Approvals: CE C-Tick FCC LVD VCCI Users: 10 clients on-line monitoring at the same time Installation Maintenance and Management: RS-485 interface for scanners, pan/tilts Installation Wizard 2 32-CH Central management software Supports firmware upgrade Power: 12V DC 24V AC Power consumption: Max. 8 W 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (Class 1) Operating Environments: Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C (32 ~ 122 °F ) Humidity: 90% Dimensions: Depth: 154mm / Width: 72mm / Height: 62mm Weight: Net: 664 g Warranty: 24 Months
- Additional Information
manufacturer Vivotek model-number IP8161 availability Usually ships the same business day