The Vivotek IP7361 is a quality network bullet camera used for outdoor surveillance. This is a high resolution 2 megapixel camera which gives you 6 times the resolution of a VGA camera and captures very detailed images. This camera gives you an impressive 1600 x 1200 resolution. With its ePTZ function, you can zoom in on a specific area while still recording the entire scene. ePTZ also helps to conserve bandwidth. You can also utilize this cameras cropping capability for further focusing on close-up shots. The IP7361 also features an auto-iris lens which protects the lens from light along with a removable IR-cut filter and IR illuminators allowing for clear video in changing light conditions.
Multiple stream videos can be concurrently transmitted at different frame rates, resolutions and image qualities giving you the option of viewing on different platforms. In addition, activity adaptive streaming support distributes bandwidth according to the video content and trigger state.
To prevent against vandalism and tampering, this camera is furnished with a mounting bracket that conceals all cables within the bracket. Its IP67-rated housing protects your camera against all types of weather conditions.
Don't have a DVR? No problem! With its memory card slot, you can record directly onto an SD memory card (not included).
- 1/3.2" CMOS in 1600 x 1200 Resolution
- 3 ~ 9 mm Varifocal, Auto-Iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day/Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 25 Meters
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Simultaneous Streams
- Video Cropping Capability
- ePTZ Capability
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection
- Weather Resistant Housing IP67 Rated
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- Mounting Bracket with Cable Management for Protected Installation
Image Sensor: 1/3.2" CMOS in 1600 x 1200 Resolution Image Settings: Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate Time stamp and text caption overlay Flip & mirror Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure control AGC AWB AES Automatic, manual or scheduled day/night mode Supports privacy masks BLC (Backlight compensation) Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux / F1.2 ( typical ) 0 Lux / F1.2 ( IR LED on ) Lens: f=3 ~ 9 mm F 1.2 (wide) F 2.1 (tele) Auto iris Board lens Varifocal Removable IR-cut filter for day/night function Field of View: 31.7° ~ 93.0° (horizontal) / 23.8° ~ 68.4° (vertical) Shutter Time: 1/5 ~ 1/40,000 sec Video: Compression: MJPEG & MPEG-4 Streaming:
- Simultaneous multiple streams
- MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- MJPEG streaming over HTTP or HTTPS
- Supports activity adaptive streaming for dynamic frame rate control
- Supports video cropping for bandwidth efficiency
- Supports ePTZ for data efficiency
- Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance Frame rates:
- MPEG-4: Up to up to 20 fps at 1280 x 720, Up to up to 10 fps at 1600 x 1200
- MJPEG: Up to up to 30 fps at 1280 x 720, Up to up to 15 fps at 1600 x 1200 Required Viewing Systems: OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista Browser: Mozilla Firefox Browser: Internet Explorer 7.x or above VLC: 10.5 or above QuickTime: 6.5 or above Cell phone: 3GPP player Real Player: 10.5 or above Networking: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45 Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP and 802.1X On-board Storage: Storage SD/SDHC card slot Stores snapshots and video clips Applications: SDK available for application development and system integration LED Indicator: System restore status indicator Alarm and Event Management: Triple-window video motion detection 1 D/I & 1 D/O for external sensor and alarm Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, FTP Local recording of MP4 files Tamper Detection Security: IP address filtering Multi-level user access with password protection HTTPS encrypted data transmission 802.1X port-based authentication for network protec Users: 10 clients on-line monitoring at the same time Installation Maintenance and Management: Mounting bracket w/ cable concealment RS-485 interface for scanners, pan/tilts Installation Wizard 2 32-CH Central management software Supports firmware upgrade Power: 12V DC / 24V AC Power consumption: Max. 7 W 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (Class 1) Operating Environments Temperature: -20 ~ 50 °C (-4 ~ 122 °F ) Humidity: 90% Dimensions: Ø: 83mm x 210 mm Cable length: 580 mm Cable diameter: Ø 5.5 mm; Max Connector: Ø 28 mm Weight: Net: 1600 g Warranty: 24 Months
- Additional Information
manufacturer Vivotek model-number IP7361 availability Usually ships the same business day