The Vivotek IP7161 is a quality indoor box high definition 2 megapixel network camera with 1600 x 1200 resolution. It is perfect for areas where you need to specifically identify people or objects. This camera captures detailed images and provides 6 times the resolution of a VGA camera. With its ePTZ function, you can zoom in on a specific target while still recording an entire area. Multiple stream videos can be concurrently transmitted at different frame rates, resolutions and image qualities giving you the option of viewing on different platforms.
The IP7161 also features an auto-iris lens which protects the lens from light along with a removable IR-cut filter and IR illuminators allowing for clear video in changing light conditions.
With its built in memory card slot, you don't need a DVR. You can record directly onto an SD memory card (not included).
This camera has a tamper detection feature that alerts you if someone attempts to tamper with the camera.
- 1/3.2" CMOS Sensor in 1600 x 1200 Resolution
- 4.5 ~ 10 mm Varifocal, Auto-Iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- ePTZ Capability
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- CS- or C-mount Adjustment Ring for Flexible Lens Installation
Image Sensor: 1/3.2" CMOS in 1600 x 1200 Resolution Image Settings: Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate Time stamp and text caption overlay Flip & mirror Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure AGC AWB AES Automatic, manual or scheduled day/night mode Supports privacy masks BLC (Backlight compensation) Minimum Illumination: 0.8 Lux / F1.6 (typical) Lens: f=4.5 ~ 10 mm F 1.6 auto iris CS-mount Varifocal Removable IR-cut filter for day & night function Field of View: 21.8° ~ 43.6° (horizontal) Shutter Time: 1/5 ~ 1/40,000 sec Video: Compression: MJPEG & MPEG-4 Streaming:
- Simultaneous dual streams
- MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- MJPEG streaming over HTTP or HTTPS
- Supports activity adaptive streaming for dynamic frame rate control
- Supports ePTZ for data efficiency
- Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance Frame rates:
- MPEG-4: Up to 30 fps at 800 x 600, Up to 10 fps at 1600 x 1200
- MJPEG: Up to 30 fps at 800 x 600, Up to 15 fps at 1600 x 1200 Required Viewing Systems: OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista Browser: Mozilla Firefox Browser: Internet Explorer 7.x or above VLC: 10.5 or above QuickTime: 6.5 or above Cell phone: 3GPP player Real Player: 10.5 or above Networking: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45 Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP and 802.1X On-board Storage: SD/SDHC card slot Stores snapshots and video clips Applications: SDK available for application development and system integration LED Indicator: System power and status indicator System activity and network link indicator Alarm and Event Management: Triple-window video motion detection 1 D/I & 1 D/O for external sensor and alarm Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, or FTP Local recording of MP4 files Tamper Detection Security: IP address filtering Multi-level user access with password protection HTTPS encrypted data transmission 802.1X port-based authentication for network protection Users: 10 clients on-line monitoring at the same time Installation Maintenance and Management: Installation Wizard 2 32-CH Central management software Supports firmware upgrade Power: 12V DC / 24V AC Power consumption: Max. 8 W 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (Class 1) Operating Environments: Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C (32 ~ 122 °F ) Humidity: 90% Dimensions: Depth: 154mm Width: 72mm Height: 62mm Weight: Net: 662 g Warranty: 24 Months
- Additional Information
manufacturer Vivotek model-number IP7161 availability Usually ships the same business day