The Vivotek IP8330 is a high quality outdoor bullet surveillance camera loaded with great features. The IP8330 has a removable IR-cut filter and IR illuminators along with advanced color reproduction technology for capturing clear video in changing light conditions. This camera has exceptional night visibility.
Files sizes are reduced and network bandwidth is conserved using H.264 compression technology. With H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compatibility included, multiple streams can be concurrently transmitted in any of these formats at different frame rates, resolutions and image qualities. The IP8330 captures an impressive 60fps at VGA resolution.
With its built in memory card slot, you don't need a DVR. You can record directly onto an SD memory card (not included).
The IP8330 is protected from even the most severe outdoor elements with its IP66 rated weather resistant housing. This camera also includes a tamper detection feature.
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor in VGA Resolution
- 4mm Board Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day/Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Weather Resistant IP66 Rated Housing
- Tamper Detection
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS in VGA Resolution Image Settings: Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate Time stamp and text caption overlay Flip & mirror Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure control AGC AWB AES Supports privacy masks Minimum Illumination: Supreme Night Visibility: below 0.1 Lux @ 10 IRE, F1.6, 1/5 s exposure time 0 Lux @ F1.6 ( IR LED on ) Lens: f=4 mm F 1.6 Board lens IR corrected Removable IR-cut filter for day/night function Field of View: 46.6° (horizontal) / 35.4° (vertical) / 57.7° (diagonal) Shutter Time: 1/5 ~ 1/15,000 sec Video: Compression: H.264, MPEG-4 & MJPEG Streaming:
- Simultaneous multiple streams
- H.264 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- MJPEG streaming over HTTP or HTTPS
- Supports activity adaptive streaming for dynamic frame rate control
- Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance Frame rates:
- H.264: Up to 60 fps at 640 x 480
- MPEG-4: Up to 60 fps at 640 x 480
- MJPEG: Up to 60 fps at 640 x 480 Viewing Systems Supported: OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 Browser: Mozilla Firefox Browser: Internet Explorer 7.x or above VLC:10.5 or above QuickTime:6.5 or above Cell phone: 3GPP player Real Player: 10.5 or above Networking: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45 ONVIF support Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP and 802.1X On-board Storage: MicroSD/SDHC card slot Stores snapshots and video clips Applications: SDK available for application development and system integration Alarm and Event Management: Triple-window video motion detection 1 D/I for external sensor and alarm Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, FTP Local recording of MP4 files Tamper Detection Security: IP address filtering Multi-level user access with password protection HTTPS encrypted data transmission 802.1X port-based authentication for network protection Users: 10 clients on-line monitoring at the same time Installation Maintenance and Management: Installation Wizard 2 32-CH Central management software Supports firmware upgrade Power: 12V DC / 24V AC Power consumption: Max. 4 W 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (Class 2) Operating Environments: Temperature: -20 ~ 50 °C (-4 ~ 122 °F ) Humidity: 90% Dimensions: Ø: 60mm x 170 mm Cable length: 400 mm Cable diameter: Ø 12 mm; Ring: Ø 18 mm Weight: Net: 702 g Warranty: 24 Months
- Additional Information
manufacturer Vivotek model-number IP8330 availability Usually ships the same business day