The Vivotek is a sophisticated fixed dome camera that boasts many great features for an outdoor camera. It can withstand extreme temperature changes with its built-in heater and fan. The camera is encased in an IP66 rated housing unit making it vandal and weather resistant.
Its wide dynamic range CMOS sensor provides superb image quality and with its built-in IR illuminators and removable IR-cut filter, this camera captures images even under the most challenging lighting conditions.
In addition, the 3-axis rotation design gives you the option of either wall or ceiling installation.
Other advanced features include 802.3af compliant PoE, HTTPS encrypted data transmission, a two-way radio, and a built-in SD/SDHC card slot for recording directly onto the camera.
INCLUDES FREE POWER SUPPLY!
- Wide Dynamic Range CMOS Sensor
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling and Wall Mount Installation
- 3.3 ~ 12 mm Varifocal Lens
- Detects Tampering from Blockage or Spray-painting
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day/Night Function
- Weather Resistant IP66-rated Housing
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Supports Dual Streams Simultaneously
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in Heater and Fan, supported by PoE
- Warranty: 1 Year
Image Sensor: 1/3.3" CMOS in 720 x 480 Resolution Image Settings: Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate Time stamp and text caption overlay Flip & mirror Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure control AGC AWB AEC Automatic, manual or scheduled day/night mode Supports privacy masks WDR (wide dynamic range) Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux / F1.4 (FD7141), 0.4 Lux / F1.4 (FD7141V) ( typical ) 0 Lux / F1.4 ( IR LED on ) IR Illuminators: IR LED*12 ( 850 nm ) Built-in IR illuminators, Effective up to 15 M Lens: f=3.3 ~ 12 (FD7141), 9 ~ 22 (FD7141V) mm F 1.4 (wide) F 2.9 (FD7) (tele) Focus range: 50cm ~ ∞(FD7141), 100cm ~ ∞(FD7141V) Board lens Varifocal Removable IR-cut filter for day & night function Field of View: 23.9° ~ 89.8° (FD7141), 13.1° ~ 32.1° (FD7141V) (horizontal) 17.9° ~ 63.6° (FD7141), 9.8° ~ 23.3° (FD7141V) (vertical) Shutter Time: 1/30 ~ 1/15,000 sec Video: Compression: MJPEG & MPEG-4 Streaming:
- Simultaneous dual streams
- MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP or HTTPS
- MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- MJPEG streaming over HTTP or HTTPS
- Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance Frame Rates:
- MPEG-4: Up to 30/25 fps at 720 x 480, Up to 30/25 fps at 360 x 240
- MJPEG: Up to 30/25 fps at 720 x 480 Audio: Compression:
- GSM-AMR speech encoding, bit rate: 4.75 kbps to 12.2 kbps
- MPEG-4 AAC audio encoding, bit rate: 16 kbps to 128 kbps
- G.711 audio encoding, bit rate: 64 kbps, μ-Law or A-Law Interface:
- External microphone input
- Audio output / Audio input
- External / Internal microphone switch
- Supports two-way audio / Supports audio mute Required Viewing Systems: OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista Browser: Mozilla Firefox / Internet Explorer 7.x or above VLC: 10.5 or above QuickTime: 6.5 or above Cell phone: 3GPP player Real Player: 10.5 or above Networking: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45 Protocols: Protocols: IPv4, TCP/IP, HTTP, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS and PPPoE On-board Storage: SD/SDHC card slot Stores snapshots and video clips Applications: SDK available for application development and system integration LED Indicator: System power and status indicator System activity and network link indicator Alarm and Event Management: Triple-window video motion detection 1 D/I & 1 D/O for external sensor and alarm Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, FTP Local recording of MP4 files Tamper Detection Security: Multi-level user access with password protection IP address filtering HTTPS encrypted data transmission Approvals: CE C-Tick FCC LVD VCCI Users: 10 clients on-line monitoring at the same time Installation Maintenance and Management: Installation Wizard 2 32-CH Central management software Supports firmware upgrade Power: 12V DC / 24V AC Power consumption: Max. 7.5 W Power consumption: Max. 10 W (with heater) 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (Class 1) Operating Environments: Temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C (-4 ~ 140 °F) Humidity: 20 % ~ 95% Dimensions: Ø: 170mm x 133 mm Cable length: 1330 mm Cable diameter: Ø 15 mm; Max Connector: Ø 20 mm Weight: Net: 2164 g Warranty: 24 Months
- Additional Information
pdf-link /lib/yhst-13387695532180/fd7141manual.pdf availability Usually ships the same business day