With this item, you get a two for one deal. This is a working smoke detector with a hidden camera. It boasts great features such as a 1/3 Sony Super HAD CCD II sensor which delivers exceptional imagery. You can view your footage in 620 TV Lines of high resolution.
The medium range 3.7mm lens is a pinhole size and is hidden. With a low lux, this camera also works in dark settings. No one will know this is a camera. It is ideal for home or office use.
Note: This unit does not act as a recording device and must be connected to a DVR or monitor to function.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II Sensor
- 620 TV Lines of High Resolution
- 3.7mm Hidden Pinhole Lens
- 0.1 Lux at F1.2 (Color) / 0.01 Lux (B/W)
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II
- Horizontal Resolution: 620 TV Lines
- Total Pixels: 811(H) x 508(V), 410K pixels
- Total Effective Pixels: 768(H) x 494(V), 380K
- Min. Illumination: 0.1 Lux at F1.2 (Color) / 0.01 Lux (B/W)
- Lens: 3.7mm
- Automatic Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec. ~ 1/100,000 sec.
- Signal System: NTSC
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interface
- Scanning Frequency: Horizontal: 15.734KHz / Vertical: 59.94Hz
- Video Output: CVBS: 1.0 Vp-p Comp., 75Ω
- S/N Ratio: (Y signal) More than 50dB (AGC Off)
- White Balance: ATW
- Day & Night: Auto
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C (Humidity 30%~80% RH)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (Humidity 20%~90% RH)
- Power Source: DC 12V
Q: Is this a functioning smoke detector?
A: Yes, its a hidden camera and a functioning smoke detector.
Q: Is this a stand alone unit?
A: No, this unit needs to be hooked up to a DVR to record.
- Additional Information
availability Usually ships the same business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $299.95
Special Price $149.99